I am Richard Lee Kin, a qualified periodontist and founder of Mint Clinic, a new facility based on 56 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2. At Mint Clinic we work exclusively in periodontal and implant treatment. As we don’t compete with your business. If you refer a patient to us, you can rest assured that they’ll remain in your care.
We provide a full 24-hour on call facility for patients and have late evening early morning and weekend appointments. I am also available to discuss the patients care by Tel: (01) 678 9904 or email if you need a periodontal opinion.
Treatments can be performed under local anesthetic or intravenous sedation depending on the case. We are also a participating member of all major medical insurance groups.
Business benefits for you and your patients’ include:
Value for money
We offer extremely competitive prices starting with €250 for a quadrant root debridement to €1,100 for 3i implants. A full fee guide click here.
Modern, state-of-the-art clinic
– Live video feed back for patients
– Digital photography
– Digital x-rays
Hygiene and safety
– Low dosage X-ray systems
– Brand new sterilization room
– Comfortable, modern dental chair
– Innovative, painless test for gum disease, results in 10 minutes.
– Highly skilled team with more than 15 years clinical experience
– Central location in the heart of Dublin’s business district, beside Lesson Street Bridge
– Public transport links: Charlemont Luas is 2 minutes. Dart at Grand Canal is 15 minutes. Bus 7b, 7d, 11,
118, 145, 116, 46e, 46a and the airport blue bus
– On-street parking nearby
Flexible opening hours
– Accessible appointments
– No waiting list
– An emergency walk-in appointment
Free out-of-town/extensive treatment package
We offer a free out-of-town/extensive treatment package for those travelling from a distance*.
Patients can avail of:
– Comfortable overnight accommodation*
– WI-FI access
– Full Irish Breakfast
*This facility is next to our clinic, therefore is ideal for those patients who are travelling from a distance.